I got these chairs last year when I moved in to my townhouse. My dining room table didn’t have any chairs with it and my mom’s office was getting rid of these chairs. I took them because I thought I might be able to save them.
Originally I had painted the seat white and the legs and back black but soon after realized I didn’t like it. So I repainted them a robins egg color.
Here’s how I did it! I got some foam and fiber fill from Walmart for an awesome price.
Step 1: I cut the foam to the size of the seat. I had to use the extra pieces around the sides so it lined up perfectly.
Step 2: After I cut the foam to the correct size, I used a hot glue gun to attach the foam to the seat.
Step 4: The last step was attaching the fabric!
In addition to upholstering the seats I also painted them Behr Marquee Compass Blue.
Here’s the final result!